Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chain Reaction Jersey and Shorts & ROLFS!!!

Hi All! I placed our jersey order with Primal yesterday. They gave me the first week in May as an arrival date, so as soon as they arrive I will let everyone know! I did order some extras, so in case some of you didn't have a chance to order kits ahead of time, there will be extra jerseys and shorts available here at the shop!
Otherwise, some other exciting news, we will be demo-ing Rolf wheels again this year, so for those of you looking to add a little speed and sass to your bike this year, trying out a pair is a must. We will have the Echelons again, along with a pair of the Vigors, each are available to demo for a week at a time! If anyone is interested or has any question please let me know!!

Cheers!-Niki

No comments: